Modular Cold Room
– Production Possibility of 80 mm and 100 mm panel thickness.
– Production with Different Size Options and Thicknesses.
– It can be easily mounted and dismantled when necessary.
– It provides Maximum Insulation Thanks to Being Lockable.
– Rooms Conforming to Hygiene Standards.
– Fast Assembly Possibility According to the Installation Diagram.
– Energy and Environment Friendly.
– 40 (+ , -2 ) Kg / M³ Density Polyurethane Density.
– Panels with Polyester Paint Applied on 0.50 mm Galvanized Sheet.
– Protective Film Covered Panel Surfaces.
– Resistor or Non-Resistance Doors with Gasket and Antipanic Arms.
Indispensable in isolation thanks to its optimum density.
PURs with the B3 class as standard, its fire resistance is the minimum class. It can be produced as B2.
It provides minimum heat leakage with its dense raw material.
The only liquid inside may be your products.
Installation that even amateurs feel like experts.
Microbe and bacteria-free surface.